An unrivalled leader in classic, premium and performance used cars, established by a UK motor industry pioneer. At Boss Motor Company, we are dedicated to reshaping the way you find, or sell your next car because our team has over 70 combined years of experience in doing things differently.
Our founder, Steven Bloch has travelled the world, sourcing valuable and often rare vehicles for businesses and private buyers. In the 1990s he blazed the trail for importing Japanese sports cars (JDM Cars) into the UK, and was among the first to bring over the iconic Subaru Impreza.
A respected figure in the motor industry, Steven has a long-standing relationship with many esteemed car manufacturers, including AC Cars, for which Boss Motor Company is one of the UK’s only dealerships. First joined by his son, Mathew in 2014, Boss Motor Company has evolved into a true family business, with unrivalled experience and knowledge of supercars and vehicles of prestige.
The Boss Motor Company experience
Doing things differently means refusing to conform, and Boss Motor Company does exactly that. We rejected the typical ‘glass showroom’ for our new and used vehicle collection and instead chose a purpose-built property, on a magnificent, five-acre former Ministry of Defence site in the secluded Buckinghamshire countryside. This provides a one-of-a-kind experience for our customers and a low-pressure, exclusive environment in which to browse and choose your next cherished car.
Boss Motor Company are specialists in selling and buying second-hand prestige vehicles from brands including Audi and Mercedes-Benz, and the most desirable Land Rover models, classic Rolls-Royces and rare Aston Martins. We also source stunning supercars, from Maseratis to Bugattis and Lamborghinis. As one of the UK’s only dealerships for AC Cars, our exclusive collection also includes the all-new AC Cobra.
- Independent, family-run business, established for over 40 years
- Unique and private location in the Buckinghamshire countryside
- RAC Approved Dealer offering 6 months RAC Warranty as standard
- All cars HPI clear and safety checked, with excellent service histories and new No Advisory MOTs
- Vehicle servicing carried out by trusted partner dealerships
- In-house professional detailing services available, including ceramic coatings
- A portfolio of options available to finance your car purchase
- Hundreds of outstanding online reviews reflecting our unrivalled customer service